Going Green Blog Background

Friday 21 December 2018

MDF Harry Potter





Regular followers may remember the Tim Peake Brick Man that I created.  Well my son couldn't decide how he wanted his painted the other day I had another bit of inspiration and as he girls love anything Harry Potter, I decided to try and paint my MDF man to look like him.
It was quite interesting researching what colours he should be painted and I discovered that in the earlier films the stripes etc were more scarlet and yellow, and in the later films they were burgundy and gold - who knew?

I created his hair from hearty clay and I made his spectacles and his colare out of card. to make them a little more 3D.   I also found an owl mould in my ancient cake decorating stash, and created a white owl from Hearty clay too.  


No comments: