Going Green Blog Background

Monday 7 January 2019

Mixed Media mdf ATC Card 2)



Another experiment.   This time I stuck Yupo  paper to the mdf blank and added random drops of Pinata Inks.   (In hindsight, I would have dropped the inks on the Yupo paper first, and then chosen the area I wanted and cut that out to fit).   When dry I used a dragonfly stencil (I think from Imagination Crafts)and stamped and embossed this with white detail embossing powder.   (I realised I should have tried to mask it slightly when heat embossing it as the edge of the Yupo paper started to curl- but we learn as we go along)!  

I then stamped out the sentiment on black card again with detail white powder, and also did the same to the edge of the card once, I had cut it out..     (I haven't had to spray this one with spray and shine, as the inks dry like enamel).

No comments: